International Video Art Festival "Now&After" is organized and promoted by an independent non-profit organization Media Art Centre "Now&After". It pursues activity in the field of culture, development of domestic interregional and international communications in the media art sphere.
International Video Art Festival "Now&After" is an annual event in Moscow, Russia.
"Now & After" started in 2011, the author of the project is Marina Fomenko. who is the festival's founding director and curator.
"Now&After" focuses on the presentation, development and promotion both Russian and international video art, getting together emerging and established artists from around the world to present their works to general audience.
"Now&After" takes place at museums’ venues. Within a few weeks all festival’s videos are shown in an integrated space of a video installation. Addition to the total show, every day a new video of the festival’s program is presented as a video installation "Video Now".
In 2011 - 2013 "Now&After" was held at Moscow Museum of Modern Art; in 2014 - at The State Museum of GULAG History, in 2015 - at The Schusev State Museum of Architecture.
The festival presents its programs both as screenings and exhibitions in Russia and abroad.
To participate in the Festival’s competition, you should read the participation terms, fill out the online entry form and submit your work via file sharing.
Looking forward to your videos!
1. There is no entry fee.
2. All rights on videos remain property of authors.
3. Submitted videos have been completed during last three years.
4. Running time is up to 10 min (exceptions are possible).
5. We accept only online applications for single-channel videos.
6. One entry form per proposal.
7. Each applicant may send maximum 3 submissions.
8. All submitted works will be considered by the selection committee.
9. The selection committee has the right not to explain the reasons of rejecting films.
10. All films selected for the competition program will be considered by the jury.
11. All submitted videos become a part of Festival's archive, and can be presented inother places/events related to Festival with exclusion of any commercial use, can be used in non-commercial research and for educational purposes.
12. The authors ofbthe best films will be awarded from the Prize fund of the Festival.